Nedan ser du våra hyresvillkor. Vi arbetar på att översätta dessa till svenska, men tills vidare finns de tyvärr endast tillgängliga på engelska. Har ni svårt att förstå rekommenderar vi er att kontakta oss eller nyttja Google Translate.
Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 20% of the total price is payable when booking. This deposit is non – refundable in the event of any cancellation notification. The deposit can be paid by either Credit card, bank transfer to our UK or Spanish account or by Sterling cheque. For any credit or debit card payments a 3% admin charge will be applied. In any event when making a booking, credit card details are required, which will be held on file until after the holiday has been completed.
- We reserve the right to re-let the accommodation if the 20% deposit is not paid within 7 days of booking. Cancellation notification is required in writing by post or by e-mail and must be either signed by or originate from the same e-mail address as the person who signed the booking form. For those clients who book within eight weeks of their departure date, full payment is required at the time of booking. Failure to have made payment 28 days before the holiday start date ( unless otherwise agreed with the company) will result in the credit card being charged for the outstanding balance. In return the company will be able to supply a letter of payment confirmation to the holiday maker to claim against their travel insurance.
- After payment of the non-refundable deposit the payment of balance becomes due 8 weeks before arrival. In the event of non payment of the balance, the debit / credit card provided to us as guarantee against your booking will be charged for the outstanding amount and the accommodation will automatically become available again. In such circumstances that the debit / credit card is / has been cancelled then the company will use its best endeavour´s to reclaim any outstanding funds. In the event of cancellation, written confirmation is required, signed by the person who has made the booking.
- If you wish to amend your booking, whilst we cannot guarantee to do this, we will do our best to meet your requirements. Please note an administration fee will be levied.
- For clients wishing to pay the balance by ” cash on arrival “, a valid credit card has to be provided as guarantee for the booking, 8 weeks prior to the arrival date, or we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- If our FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN is booked then payment/s can be made at any time providing the deposit of 20% is paid and that the holiday has been paid in full 8 weeks before departure. Any amount of payments can be made within this timeframe. Simply state that you require to pay via our FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN on our booking form. All terms and conditions apply to the FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN.
- In the event of the signed booking form not being submitted with the deposit, the deposit itself indicates the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which form a contract between the agent and the clients in accordance with Spanish law within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Torrox courts of Malaga province. The contract exists from such time as you receive our confirmation and final confirmation.
- The rental period commences from 16.00pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure. Any variation of these times is by prior arrangement only and will be subject to an additional charge. Any arrivals and / or departure outside of these times must be agreed with the Team Star Rentals. Please note that early check ins and late check outs are subject to availability and can be cancelled, in which case you will receive a full refund of your early check in or late check out payment.
- The holiday makers are responsible for all keys whilst they are in their possession and for their safe return to the agent or the key safe, where applicable. Loss of any keys while in your charge will incur a € 50.00 replacement charge. If an external key is lost, then the locks will have to be changed for security reasons and the cost will be passed to the holiday maker. If keys are not returned at the end of the holiday at the agreed time, a charge will be applied for the replacement.
- Some of our properties have ” key safes fitted “, in which case you will be given your access code to open the ” key safe “. At all times when you leave the property the key has to be returned to the ” key safe “. In the event of members of Teamstar Holiday Rentals or Teamstar Services needing access, if the keys are not left in the ” key safe ” a € 30.00 charge will be applied. If clients have locked themselves out, and a member of our team is called to give access a € 50.00 charge is applied. If the locksmith is called, because the keys are on the inside of the front door, then a charge of € 100.00 will be applied.
- Please note irrespective of method of payment, credit card details are required before the booking can be processed and confirmed. Your details will be held as security to cover against any breakages / damages / loss of times, for the duration of you holiday. The credit card details will be destroyed after your holiday. If a credit card can’t be provided then a separate bank transfer or cash payment of € 400 will have to be made before the start of the holiday. This will be refunded in form of a transfer within 48 hours after your holiday.
- Please note all prices on the booking form are for pre-booked ” holiday extras “. In the event of bookings for holiday extras made in resort, then a delivery fee of € 15.00 per item is applied to prices below. Should a ” holiday extra ” booking be made and subsequently cancelled, a cancellation charge of € 10.00 will be applied. Any holiday extras which have been ordered and subsequently not paid for in the office within 48 hours of the holiday makers arrival, will be charged to the holiday maker’s credit card and will incur an administration fee of € 15.00.
- The clients are responsible for the security of the property at all times whilst in possession of keys and for the safe keeping of all items of property within the apartment.
- No pets are permitted in the property at any time.
- All bedding linen and bath towels are provided, beach and pool towels are NOT and must be provided by the clients. Bath towels provided must NOT be used round the pool or at the beach. Please note that in the event that bed linen and or upholstered furnishings ( internal and or external ) become permanently stained as a result of semi permanent cosmetic products like henna tattoos rendering the fabric permanently stained, then the cost of replacement will be borne by the holiday makers.
- Should you or any member of your party be responsible for any breakages, loss or damage of any item of the property or additional cleaning has been necessary, a charge will be taken from your security deposit. Please note any breakages will be charged for on a like for like / new purchase price basis plus the time incurred for arrangement. We ask clients to ensure that on their departure, all rubbish has been removed from the property and dishes have been washed and replaced in the cupboards.
- Please ensure the mobile number given is the same number that you can be contacted on in resort. We strongly suggest you check with your mobile phone provider to ensure your tariff / data plan functions correctly overseas.
- All of our properties are situated in residential areas;( and in most cases bound by the regulations set by the administrators and agree by the owners of the community ). Therefore we would expect you to respect both the property and its furnishings, as well your neighbours. Any complaints from neighbours or our team regarding unacceptable behavior will be treated very seriously and may result in the termination of the holiday contract and your eviction from the property. Under such circumstances we will not be liable for any refunds.
This is reserved exclusively for the people named on the confirmation and no other persons are permitted to stay at the accommodation unless this has been agreed with us in writing and appropriate payments made ( if applicable ).
The details of occupants of the booked property must replicate those detailed on the booking form. Under no circumstances must the occupancy exceed the number of guests listed on the booking form. Failure to comply with this may result in eviction from the property.
In the event that after the booking is made and the number of names on the booking form exceed the number of beds available as stipulated on our web site www.teamstarholidayrentals.com then we reserve the right to cancel the booking, in these circumstances a refund will not be available. In the avoidance of doubt a booking can´t be made comprising of more people than available beds.
All of our villas and apartments are privately owned and are furnished to the owners taste. Inevitably the standard and style will vary considerably from property to property and although we do endeavor to give accurate descriptions, occasionally interiors / surroundings may differ from photos supplied. Please note that, ancillary items like washing up bowls, cutlery drainers, bath mats etc. may or may not be included. In the event that they are not included the company is not responsible for supplying these. The majority of communal pools are closed during the winter, and the opening and closure dates vary. We cant be held responsible if a swimming pool ( private or communal) becomes unusable due to unforeseen circumstance.
We strive to maintain the highest standard in our properties, this can sometimes result in certain maintenance or repair work to be carried out during your stay. We shall do our best to inform you of this via the contact numbers you have provided.
Our obligations and liability
The accommodation featured in Teamstar Holiday Rentals programme is privately owned and we act as letting agents for and on behalf of the owners of the property. The renting terms and conditions have been acknowledged and agreed by the owner. We have inspected every property first hand to ensure that all the information provided in both our web site and printed matter is correct and accurate.
In addition we will use our best endeavours to inform holiday makers of any changes, wherever possible, before arrival in resort. However any changes made to the property’s inventory is the responsibility of the owner and we can only accept responsibility if a complaint results from the negligent acts and/or omissions of our own employees or agents, whilst acting in the course of their employment. If a holiday maker´s complaint refers to an obligation of the owner of the accommodation, the company will act as an intermediary and will commit to do the best in finding an acceptable solution.
The company cannot accept responsibility for any break down in services, such as gas, electricity and water, or any failure attributable to the holiday maker or party member or the actions of third parties unconnected with the provision of services or reasons of force majeur. Neither can the company accept responsibility for the provision of 3rd party services such as transfers / taxis / transportation in general and any such similar ancillary services. Nor can the company accept responsibility in the event of death, bodily injury or illness, which should in all cases be covered by travel insurance.
All holiday makers 16 years and over are required by law to register with Teamstar Holiday Rentals the following information prior to arrival in Spain:-
Passport number and or identity card, issue date, first and surname, sex, date of birth, country of birth, nationality and arrival date in Spain. This is a governmental obligation and mandatory and forwarded to the authorities. Teamstar Holiday Rentals accept no financial penalty for non compliance of this requirement and any fine that may be applied as a result of Teamstar Holiday Rentals not being in receipt of this information will be forwarded to the holidaymakers in question.
All Teamstar properties are non-smoking properties.
Any special requests must be put to us in writing at time of booking and whilst we will make every effort to adhere to your requests, we cannot guarantee that we will always be successful. Please advise our reservations staff of any special requirements particularly as it relates to anyone in the party who might have any special requirements / needs. The geography and terrain of Nerja and surrounding areas tend to be hilly with many properties accessed by steps. Inland properties can be located close to mountainous regions which might be inappropriate for wheelchairs users or for holiday makers with walking and mobility difficulties.
TV / Satellite TV
On booking the property you will have been informed what TV / Satellite system is installed in your property. Please do not attempt to retune the satellite TV’s as this will incur the expense of a technician having to attend the property to sort out any problems.
What is and what isn´t included in the inventory
General cleaning material like dish washing liquid, detergent and products like cleaning wipes are not included, however toilet role, tea towels, bath towels, hand towels and bedding are included. The quantity of toilet roles may not be sufficient for the holiday duration. The quantity is designed to avoid inconvenience to the start of the holiday.
” Bathroom ” in the property description could be bathroom or shower room. All baths have a shower attachment.
Villa maintenance / interruptions
Swimming pools and gardens are maintained regularly. From time to time routine maintenance repairs have to be carried out. Nearby building works can sometimes be a problem and we can only give assurance in this regard at the time of booking and cannot accept responsibility should activity commence without notice. In rural settings it is not unusual to hear cocks crow, dogs howl or even encounter the odd rodent.
Should public supplies fail, such as water and electricity, or plumbing systems and mechanical equipment fail, we can accept no liability ( as detailed above ), but will do our utmost to rectify any problems as swiftly as possible.
Private pool maintenance
In order to ensure that private pools are crystal clear during our holiday maker’s stay, we work hard to ensure that all pools have the correct chlorine and Ph levels. Water levels in most private pools are maintained by Teamstar Services, ( our maintenance division ) on a weekly basis. However as a result of normal high temperatures water level maintenance / inspection is undertaken twice per week throughout July and August.
In order to assist in this process we ask that all holidaymakers take a shower before entering the pool and not to enter immediately after applying sun protection cream or similar. If this precaution is not undertaken it invariably results in a “cloudy” pool and with continued use under the same conditions, will result in holiday makers not being able to use the pool.
If a pool is not crystal clear, we ask holiday makers to call our emergency phone immediately in order to send one of our maintenance team to the property in addition to the usual weekly / twice weekly visits.
We would also like to stress, that unlike communal urbanisation pools, not all private pools are gated and it is the parents / adults responsibility to look after any non swimmers/ young children in the group. The owner of the property, nor the agent can be held responsible for any swimming pool related accidents that occur as a result of swimming ability or disability.
We ask holiday makers not to take glass near the pool, as broken glass in the pool will result in the pool having to be drained and cleaned at the cost of the holiday makers.
Offering the highest levels of customer service is very important to us. Wherever possible we will do our utmost to ensure you have a hassle free holiday.
Our office is open from Monday to Friday 10:00hrs to 19:00hrs, Saturday 10:00hrs to 14:00hrs. In the event of needing to contact us in the first instance please call into our office or call us on the office number during office hours.
An out of hours telephone number will be provided on your property key ring as well as in the information folder in the property. In the event of a genuine emergency that requires assistance, then this number must be called. If this number is not called for a genuine emergency and a subsequent issue occurs necessitating reimbursement, no monies will be returned. Please note this telephone number is used for the express purposes of an emergency. Your emergency call will require you to leave a message stating clearly the nature of the emergency and your booking reference number. If your call is not an emergency or if the nature of your call can be resolved during normal working hours we reserve the right not to return the call.
A € 30.00 euro charge may be made, for calls made to our out of hours telephone number between the hours of midnight and 08:00hrs, which are not genuine emergencies. Additional charges may also apply, if solving or rectifying the problem could have been undertaken during office hours or the following day.
Whilst our ” in resort ” representatives are available to support and assist our holiday makers. We would ask holiday makers to ensure that the nature of their calls are reasonable and that they have used their best endeavors to rectify / solve the situation before calling. In the event our customer service team are called out and can simply rectify the problem themselves with ease then we reserve the right to apply a charge of € 15.00 per call out during our office opening times and € 30.00 out of office opening times.
If an external supplier is called out, providing he / they confirm that the “problem” was due to “user error” by the holiday maker and a charge is passed to teamstar holiday rentals as a result, then this charge will be passed onto the holiday makers. ( Examples being: Air conditioning not working – “user error”, internet not working – “user error”, any white goods not working – “user error” etc.)
It is inevitable that most resorts will expand and building work is occasionally unavoidable. Local authorities may grant permission to build / alter properties and roads without notice. Unfortunately such developments are beyond our control, however if we are made aware of the situation and we consider it will significantly affect your holiday, we will advise you if possible.
Alterations by us
In the unlikely event of us having to alter your holiday due to circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to do so. We recognize that our reputation is dependent on our providing smooth running and problem free arrangements on all aspects of your holiday and every effort will be made to keep any resultant disruption to a minimum. If the property you have rented is withdrawn from our programme for whatever reason, we will offer you an alternative property with a refund of any difference if applicable. If we are unable to offer you an alternative property we will refund the rental monies minus the 20% non-refundable deposit. We will not be responsible for costs of flights / car hire or any other ancillary cost that may have been booked in conjunction with the reservation. Any written price confirmation will also be honoured even if the property price has subsequently increased, as property owners have the right to amend their prices if they wish.
If a taxi is booked either to or from the airport to your accommodation or vice versa or any other type of transportation then the following will apply:
- In the event of a no show the full payment will still be charged and no refund will be available.
- In the event of a cancellation and providing that notice of cancellation of at least one hour prior to the agreed pick up time is given then a € 15.00 euro cancellation charge will be applied. Notification within 1 hour of pick up time will incur the full charge.
Delayed Flights / Personal Check In
If a personal check has been booked then the following will apply:
- Please remember to call your personal check-in contact telephone number when you leave Malaga airport.
- In the event your flight departure is delayed by more than 40 minutes, or your chosen mode of transport is delayed by more than 40 minutes then please call your emergency number to inform our personal check-in team before you leave your airport or point of origin.
- In the event of unforeseen delays ” en route ” which delays your arrival time by at least 40 minutes please telephone your personal check-in contact telephone number.
- In the event you do not inform our personal check-in team of a delay by more than 40 minutes then an additional charge of € 15.00 euros will be made to the check-in service charge.
We strongly advise that you take out adequate travel insurance for each member of your party. We shall not accept responsibility that would have been covered by a travel insurance.
We have the right to refuse reservations for parties of 4 or more persons of the same sex. We do not accept group bookings under the age of 25.
For bookings that take place between 1st October and 30 April, in properties that have coin operated a/c heating, the purchase or use of additional cooling and or heating devices are not permitted without prior agreement from the owner. If additional heating or cooling is required, then tenants must contact Teamstar Holiday Rentals, who in turn will use their best endeavour’s to seek approval from the owner to purchase additional equipment. If tenants choose not to request permission from Teamstar Holiday Rentals / the owner, then any additional cost of electricity or gas ( where applicable ) over and above the cost of normal winter consumption as a result of the use of additional heating / cooling devices, will be charged to the tenants. If AC/ heating is not supplied throughout the property on a pay as you go basis, then the holiday maker is charged for the usage of their electricity consumption, with the support of an up to date electricity bill for the property they have rented. For the avoidance of doubt the cost of the electricity consumption is the responsibility of the holiday maker. Teamstar holiday rentals will collect funds from the holiday maker, for the electricity usage in advance to the value of € 80.00 per month, this is done by debiting the holiday makers credit card. A detailed calculation will then be provided of the usage the end of the stay and any outstanding monies will be collected by credit card. Equally any over payments will be refunded to the holiday maker.
If you have a complaint
In the unlikely event of a complaint you must follow this procedure.
- Contact us as soon as possible with full details of any problems.
- Reasonable time should be allowed for us to act upon/rectify any complaint. Please be aware that the service of plumbers / electricians etc can take longer to materialize in foreign countries.
- On your return home you must put your complaint in writing to us within 21 days of your return date. We cannot accept responsibility for damage, loss or disappointment arising from complaints that we were not given reasonable opportunity to rectify, or of which we were not notified in accordance with this clause.
- In the event of any dispute Teamstar Holiday Rentals have the right to take action in the law courts of Torrox, Malaga, Spain.
To Conclude :
Some of these points may seem somewhat excessively onerous, they are not intended as such. They are Terms & Conditions designed to layout the contractual relationship between our holiday makers, property owners and us, the agent. If you wish to discuss or seek clarity on any of these points our customer service team is at your disposal.
E-mail communication / Data protection
Please be advised that your e-mail and personal information are incorporated into an automated file which is the responsibility of Team Property Group 2000 S.L. in order to facilitate the administrative and communication with related persons. This data will not be disclosed to third parties. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to Team Property Group S.L. in Calle Carabeo 77 bajo, 29780 Nerja MÁLAGA.
Owners are advised to take advice on their taxes from a qualified tax accountant or consultant. Teamstar Holiday Rentals does not advise on taxation.
Please note that in January 2014 Spain lost it’s SKY “freeview” connection ( which provided all UK channels). Since then some of our property owners have installed alternative connections in order to supply foreign language channels. Any property which today offers these channels will have them listed under their property description at the bottom of the page for each property listing.
Our “Rewards” card is designed as a thank you to all holiday makers who are returning to stay with us again.
Conditions of Use :
- To benefit from the Rewards card, holidaymakers must have used Teamstar Holiday Rentals at least once before and who have booked again.
- To obtain the Rewards card holidaymakers must come to the Team Group offices in Calle Carabeo 77, 29780 Nerja (see our location map) to personally collect the card and to sign it in the presence of any member of our rentals team.
- The signature must be of the person who is the lead name of the booking. The name must also be printed on the back of the card alongside the signature.
- The card is valid for the year stipulated on the card.
- The card is owned by Teamstar Holiday Rentals, part of the Team Group.
- The benefits of the card are offered at the discretion of the retailer and are not guaranteed. Specific card benefits will be issued together with the card upon collection at our offices.
- The card can be used as frequently as required providing that the minimum conditions of purchase are fulfilled.
- Users of the card exclude Team Group from any liability of any nature arising from breach or non fulfillment of the conditions of the card.
What “we do” and what “we don’t do”
As a holiday rental business on the stunning eastern Costa del Sol with over 140 properties, there is plenty that wedo for you. There are also, however a number of things that we simply can´t do. To make life easier, we have compiled a brief outline of a few do’s and don’ts. Please note that despite how unusual, comical or totally bizarre all of these points may be, they have all in one way or another occurred in the past.
We DO :
We DO order taxis for airport transfers during our office hours (Mon-Fri: 10-7, Sat: 10-2)
We DO answer the emergency phone 24/7
We DO supply a bottle of bubbly for repeat customers!
We DO charge for any emergency calls made out of hours for non urgent matters/emergencies
Non urgent matters include but are not limited to the following examples:
– Wanting us to order a Pizza
– Wanting us to order a Taxi
– Reporting the TV is not working
– Reporting dogs in the country side are barking and other similar examples
We DO charge for lost keys and locks, often a lost key requires a new lock.
We DO pass your passport details to the authorities (This is a legal requirement)
We DO offer personal check-ins (for a small fee)
We DO supply an extra set of property keys (against a € 20.00 cash deposit, which will be returned)
We DO book excursions
We DO when we say self-catering, mean self-catering for yourselves!
We DO supply one toilet roll per bathroom for when you arrive!
We DO supply holiday extras ( which can be ordered on our booking form)
We DO prepare beds for your arrival with bedding
We DO provide one large and one small towel for the bathroom and a drying up towel for the kitchen
We DO solve property related problems (We DO have a maintenance team)
We DO supply birthday cakes (at a charge)
We DO hold your luggage during office hours (in case of a late flight)
We DO offer late check-outs (at a cost)
We DO provide photo illustrated directions to your property
We DO promise to do our best to ensure you have a fantastic holiday
We DO print boarding passes, which have been emailed to us, ( €1.00 per boarding pass)
We DO realise you have a choice
We DONT :
We DON’T, in the event of left luggage, hold onto holiday makers belongings, we keep them for 2 weeks, and thereafter send them (at client´s request and at their cost) home. If there is no recovery request we send the items to a local cancer charity.
We DON’T pass your credit card details to third parties and are obliged to adhere to data protection legislation
We DON’T take airport transfer requests after 8pm
We DON’T order in-town taxis (from restaurant to villa)
We DON’T charge for calls made to our emergency phone in the case of an emergency
Emergencies and Urgent matters include but are not limited to the following examples:
– If you have locked yourself out
– If you have fallen ill and need a doctor
– If you have lost your wallet etc
– If you have been burgled (very unlikely)
– If you have an accident
We DON’T take responsibility for bird nests, wasp nests, barking dogs in the country, wild cats (and we DON’T suggest you feed them), power cuts, water supply problems, municipal or urbanization building/remedial works etc.
We DON’T supply, hire cars, D.V.Ds, computer games, push chairs, bicycles, mobile phones, spanish plugs, hairdryers, parasols, rubbish bags, video cameras, slippers, dressing gowns, fire wood, fire-lighters, washing up cloths, cleaning material, charcoal, extra toilet roles, dishwasher salts, etc.
We DON’T provide a representative service
We DON’T charge a cash deposit
We DON’T have control over the weather (Unfortunately!!)
We DON’T provide torches in order to read our key safes at night.
We DON’T provide logs for wood burning fires in cooler months